Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baltimore Artist Update- ABROCK


WHADDUP ROCKMICS FAM

AB THOUGHTS

Psst..hey Fam, wanna share some exciting news with you....

I've been working on my sophomore album "The Mid MidLife Crisis" for a while (shut up Femi!!!...lol) and proud to announce that I'm finally done! Probably been my most challenging and emotionally invested project. Unlike other projects, I just didn't write the songs, I lived each and every one of them. The album was my audio diary as I faced my "quarterlife" experience, and I hope other folks going through it can gain something useful. Not to mention the fact that it's a solid brand of dope Grown Folk HipHop/Music.

Sometime we artists, tend to think of our project as extensions of ourselves, sort of like our children... well if that's the case, my baby got some good clothes on, and I'm ready to share it with world!!!

Rockmics Entertainment proudly presents AbRock's sophomore album "The Mid MidLife Crisis" available 4/2/2008.


To everyone who has been on the journey with me for the last couple of years, I appreciate your support and hope you continue to support the project. You can listen to select tracks via myspace: www.myspace.com/rockmics
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SAVE THE DATE



Joint Album Release with E Major of Undersound Music. (releasing "Majority Rules" the same night).

also featuring live music from the Rockmics Band!!!!.


Hit us up for advance tix..
Email: rockmics@gmail.com
Tel: 443-370-1817.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CALENDAR

3/21 - AbRock w/ Tanya Morgan @ TurnTable Club
3/29 - AbRock @ Yabba Pot - Art of Conversation
4/02 - AbRock Album Release Party @ Fletchers
4/29 - AbRock @ Edens Lounge - Organic Soul Tuesdays

----------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESS

Mentioned in Government Names Blog
http://governmentnames.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html
(Whaddup Al Shipley)


Video Interview at J Dilla Tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kA2o5zGbK0
(Whaddup Indeo Tv Films)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

WOMANS HISTORY MONTH GIVEAWAY

Rockmics Entertainment presents The JROCK Project
The JROCK Project - Return to the Art of Making Good Music EP
Not Hip Hop, not Neo Soul, Not R&B, just AbRock + J.SOUL = good music. Check it out

----------------------------------------------------------------------


peace
AbRock
CEO, Rockmics Entertainment
www.myspace.com/rockmics -----> Add me
http://www.youtube.com./user/rockmics